We work with organisations that have a high footfall and need to identify threats quickly and effectively.
Institutions we work with
- Government Institutions - We recognise the high-threat environment embassies and their personnel operate within, by their very nature and work closely with security teams to mitigate this threat. Often, threats extend from the place of work to private residences, so we ensure a seamless solution, working within protocols.
- Hospitality - The security of staff and guests is paramount for the hospitality sector, which extends from private members clubs to hotels and estates. Our broad experience in this sector ensures minimal disruption for guests and staff and maximum reassurance of their safety.
- Education - The safeguarding of students is the principle priority for educational establishments, whether universities or private schools and colleges. We apply best practice from all sectors, working closely with security and facilities teams to ensure threat prevention and a proactive security infrastructure is in place and students and staff can focus on the learning environment.
- Corporate - All buildings, from office blocks, government buildings and police authorities, to tenanted buildings and large commercial properties, need a level of protection these days. We apply our extensive cross-sector experience in high-tech security infrastructure to the policies and protocols for each project to ensure the safest working and living environment.
- Consultancy - With over 60 years’ experience in designing, installing and maintaining high-tech security infrastructure, we work alongside risk mitigation and threat prevention agencies and consultants to help identify the extent of security each individual environment needs.
Our promise to you: We have the answer
- No matter what the situation or how bad, we will always have a well thought
- We only design systems that are fit for purpose and do what you need them to do.
- You will want to come back to us for the next security challenge you face.