Gates and Barriers Access Control
Gates and barriers act as the initial line of defence at the approach of a property – providing robust protection against unauthorised access, day and night.
From large venues and arenas, to corporate, industrial and government buildings, A Plus Security are experts in installing and maintaining a range of barriers and gates to fit your site requirements.
Types of security barriers and gates:
- Swing or Pedestrian Gates
- Automatic or Manual Barriers
- Sliding Gates
- Bi-folding gates
- Motorised shutters
- Access gates using access control readers and/or intercoms
Why invest in gates and barriers?
- Traffic and pedestrian control - Controlling movement and flow of traffic is vital to preventing an area from over-crowding or unauthorised access - especially important for large venues that operate with limited numbers of security staff. Gates and barriers provide a seamless and automated alternative to manually checking in and out guests.
- Robust perimeter security - This form of access control can act as a visual deterrent alone, minimising the risk of crime by sending out signals that the area is monitored and secure. Gates and barriers provide all-round protection, day and night, and can optimise the security of the site as a whole when integrated with other systems such as CCTV.
- Increased efficiency + cost - Gates and barriers can take pressure off organisations by creating scope to reduce numbers of staff. They also eliminate the need to manually check paper or digital passes, keeping the pace of traffic moving quickly, and allowing staff to undertake other duties.
- Can be fully integrated - Gates and barriers can be fully integrated with other security systems to provide a more well-rounded security approach, including intercom systems to gain remote access. As well as integration, A Plus Security can design a fully bespoke system to fulfil specific requirements and challenges.