These terms and conditions apply between you, the User of this Website (including any sub-domains, unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions) and the owner and operator of this Website. Please read these terms and conditions carefully as they affect your legal rights. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the Website. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. you should stop using the Website immediately.
In these terms and conditions. User or users means any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services.
You must be at least 18 years of age to use this Website. By using the Website and agreeing to these terms and conditions you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age.
Intellectual property and acceptable use:
1. All Content included on the Website, unless uploaded by Users, is the property of our affiliates or other relevant third parties. In these terms and conditions, Content means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Website, including any such content uploaded by Users. By continuing to use the Website you acknowledge that such Content is protected by copyright, trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights . Nothing on this site shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, logo or service mark displayed on the site without the owner’s prior written permission.
2. You may for your own personal, non-commercial use only, do the following;
3. You must not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for commercial purposes any Content without the written permission of the owner.
4. You may not use the Website for any of the following purposes:
a. in any way which causes. or may cause. damage to the Website or interferes with any other person's use or enjoyment of the Website:
b. in any way which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable law, regulation, governmental order:
c. making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of Content protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
Availability of the Website and disclaimers
5. Any online facilities, tools, services or information that makes available through the Website (the Service) is provided "as is" and on an "as available" basis. We give no warranty that the Service will be free of defects and/or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law, we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality, is under no obligation to update information the Website.
6. Whilst uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Website is secure and free of errors viruses and other malware, we give no warranty or guarantee in that regard and all Users take responsibility for their own security. that of their personal details and their computers.
7. accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Website.
8. reserves the right to alter. suspend or discontinue any part (or the whole of) the Website including, but not limited to, any products and/or services available. These terms ru1d conditions shall continue to apply to any modified version of the Website unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
Limitation of liability
9. Nothing in these terms and conditions will: (a) limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from our or your negligence, as applicable: (b) limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation: or (c) limit or exclude any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law.
10. We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of events beyond our reasonable control.
11. To the maximum extent permitted by law, accepts no liability for any of the following:
a. any business losses, such as loss of profits, income, revenue, anticipated savings, business, contracts, goodwill or commercial opportunities;
b. loss or corruption of any data, database or software;
c. any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.